CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT CONFERENCE at BIRMINGHAM UK, May 23rd 2018
ALES EUROPEAN CONFERENCE
Wednesday May 23rd, 2018 from 10 am to 4 pm at Unique Venues Birmingham in Birmingham – Birmingham Repertory Theatre. 6 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 2EP
The ALES 2018 Conference is the Society’s most exciting event of the year.
The Conference will look at how companies and executives are driving change to achieve operational excellence and consistent continuous improvement through a one day series of key notes.
– UTAS or UTC Aerospace with Christian Bardoux, Head of Continuous Improvement
– DANFOSS with Domenico Traverso, President Work Function Division
– SENIOR AEROSPACE BWT with Jacqueline Harrison, Learning & Development Coordinator
– ARKITE with Johan Smeyers, CEO
– ROCKWELL COLLINS with John Lovell, Operation Excellence Director
– LEGO with Luboš Malý, LCI Senior Manager E2E Strategic Intiatives
– HAYSSEN FLEXIBLE SYSTEMS (BARRY-WEHMILLER) with Michael Dann, Vice President Europe
– MANDELLI SISTEMI. with Saverio Gellini, CEO
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE BUT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED at: