ALES EUROPEAN CONFERENCE - the EUROPEAN LEAN MANAGERS SOCIETY Wednesday May 23rd, 2018 from 10 am to 4 pm at Unique Venues Birmingham - Birmingham Repertory Theatre. 6 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 2EP
The ALES 2018 Conference is the Society’s most exciting event of the year.
The Conference will look at how companies and executives are driving change to achieve operational excellence and consistent continuous improvement through a one day series of key notes.
Leaders will be able to engage with fellow peers through a ‘closed door’ and ‘invitation only’ networking environment and discuss some of the key challenges in an intimate setting. It will be a possibility to meet and share experiences from work on Leadership, Engagement and Lean.
The meeting will also be a chance of establishing networking across companies for execs that have similar interests. And Peer-to-peer conversations on topics most important to you.
– UTAS, one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defence products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with Christian Bardoux, Head of Continuous Improvement
– DANFOSS, global producer of products and services used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors, compressors, bowling, drives and powering mobile machinery, Danfoss employs approximately 24,000 people worldwide with its headquarters in Denmark, with Domenico Traverso, President Work Function Division
– ROCKWELL COLLINS, an American multinational company headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers, with John Lovell, Operation Excellence Director
– HAYSSEN FLEXIBLE SYSTEMS (BARRY-WEHMILLER), global supplier of manufacturing technology ivided into 11 divisions: PneumaticScaleAngelus, Hayssen Flexible Systems, BW Container Systems, BW Papersystems, Accraply, Thiele Technologies, Paper Converting Machine Company, Design Group, Barry-Wehmiller International, Synerlink and Winkler + Dunnebier, with Michael Dann, Vice President – Europe
– MANDELLI SISTEMI. italian manufacturer of 5 Axes Horizontal Machining Centers as well as FMSs (Flexible Manufacturing Systems) equipped with flagship technological innovations, full IoT/Industry4.0 integrated solutions and highly customized proposals, with Saverio Gellini, CEO
– SENIOR AEROSPACE BWT, market-leading, engineering solutions provider with 33 operations in 14 countries, designs, manufactures and markets high-technology components and systems for the principal original equipment producers in the worldwide aerospace, defence, land vehicle and energy markets, with Jacqueline Harrison, Learning & Development Coordinator
– ARKITE, based at Genk (Belgium, Limburg province) presents Human Interface Mate (HIM) the ultimate “Virtual Guardian Angel”. HIM is looking over the shoulder of the manufacturing operator warning as soon as a wrong operation is in progress and navigating towards standardized work., with Johan Smeyers, CEO
– LEGO, the Danish family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark best known for the manufacture of Lego-brand toys, with Luboš Malý, Innovation in Operations Senior Manager
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE BUT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
PLEASE FILL THE FOLLOWING CONTACT FORM