ALES EUROPEAN CONFERENCE - the EUROPEAN LEAN MANAGERS SOCIETY Wednesday May 23rd, 2018 from 10 am to 4 pm at Unique Venues Birmingham - Birmingham Repertory Theatre. 6 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 2EP
The ALES 2018 Conference is the Society’s most exciting event of the year.
The Conference will look at how companies and executives are driving change to achieve operational excellence and consistent continuous improvement through a one day series of key notes.
Leaders will be able to engage with fellow peers through a ‘closed door’ and ‘invitation only’ networking environment and discuss some of the key challenges in an intimate setting. It will be a possibility to meet and share experiences from work on Leadership, Engagement and Lean.
The meeting will also be a chance of establishing networking across companies for execs that have similar interests. And Peer-to-peer conversations on topics most important to you.
– UTAS, one of the world’s largest suppliers of aerospace and defence products, headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with Christian Bardoux, Head of Continuous Improvement
– DANFOSS, global producer of products and services used in areas such as cooling food, air conditioning, heating buildings, controlling electric motors, compressors, bowling, drives and powering mobile machinery, Danfoss employs approximately 24,000 people worldwide with its headquarters in Denmark, with Domenico Traverso, President Work Function Division
– ROCKWELL COLLINS, an American multinational company headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa providing avionics and information technology systems and services to governmental agencies and aircraft manufacturers, with John Lovell, Operation Excellence Director
– HAYSSEN FLEXIBLE SYSTEMS (BARRY-WEHMILLER), global supplier of manufacturing technology ivided into 11 divisions: PneumaticScaleAngelus, Hayssen Flexible Systems, BW Container Systems, BW Papersystems, Accraply, Thiele Technologies, Paper Converting Machine Company, Design Group, Barry-Wehmiller International, Synerlink and Winkler + Dunnebier, with Michael Dann, Vice President – Europe
– MANDELLI SISTEMI. italian manufacturer of 5 Axes Horizontal Machining Centers as well as FMSs (Flexible Manufacturing Systems) equipped with flagship technological innovations, full IoT/Industry4.0 integrated solutions and highly customized proposals, with Saverio Gellini, CEO
– SENIOR AEROSPACE BWT, market-leading, engineering solutions provider with 33 operations in 14 countries, designs, manufactures and markets high-technology components and systems for the principal original equipment producers in the worldwide aerospace, defence, land vehicle and energy markets, with Jacqueline Harrison, Learning & Development Coordinator
– ARKITE, based at Genk (Belgium, Limburg province) presents Human Interface Mate (HIM) the ultimate “Virtual Guardian Angel”. HIM is looking over the shoulder of the manufacturing operator warning as soon as a wrong operation is in progress and navigating towards standardized work., with Johan Smeyers, CEO
– LEGO, the Danish family-owned company based in Billund, Denmark best known for the manufacture of Lego-brand toys, with Luboš Malý, Innovation in Operations Senior Manager
PARTICIPATION IS FREE OF CHARGE BUT REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
PLEASE FILL THE FOLLOWING CONTACT FORM
With the subscription you agree the following Declaration on Personal Information Protection.
The Organizer (ALES the Advanced Leadership & Engagement Society) pays great attention to the protection of personal information. This statement on personal information protection principles clarifies the method of gathering and use of personal information obtained in the course of offering online registration to participants. The Organizer does not gather any personal information that the participants do not provide themselves voluntarily.
Purpose for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
If you intend to participate in the event, in the course of on-line registration you are requested to provide some of your personal information that enables us to identify or contact you for the purpose of completing all the processes of this competition.(For the details, please refer to the Registration Form)
Time Period, Area and Entity of Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
Time Period: The existence of the Organizer or the period otherwise specified by contract or relevant laws and regulations.
Rights of The Personal Information Provider
1. For the personal information given from you, you are entitled to the following rights: You may inquire and/or request for a review of the personal information, or request us to make duplications of the personal information; however, in that case, we will charge the necessary processing fee to you;You may make a request to supplement or correct the personal information; however, the reason for such supplement or correction shall be accompanied with said request;You may make a request to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information, or to delete the personal information.
2. You have rights to choose whether or not to provide your personal information. However, if you choose not to provide your personal information, or you choose to provide the insufficient, incorrect or false personal information to us, any adverse influence on his rights and interests shall be borne by yourself.Should you have any further question in connection with this declaration, please contact us sending an email to: email@example.com，
Our customer service department will handle your inquiries and forward the necessary information to you.By Providing your personal information to us, you acknowledge and consent that we are collecting and using your personal information to contact you to provide your further personal information about the participation in the event.